LUCY ACHIENG’
SUMMARY
I'm a Freelance, passionate
interior designer, always loving to express on how or what I feel in the
current situation by use of artworks. Transforming spaces to self satisfaction, that
you'll need, so as to feel comfortable into your interior or exterior spaces.
I’m excited to
leverage skills that I gained in design school to become an interior designer.
email:
lucyachieng99@gmail.com
Telephone:0743716909
Address: Njiru Nairobi Area.
WORK EXPERIENCE
2017:ST Monica Catholic Church Njiru.
Volunteer in
environmental conservation.
2019: Interned as an Interior designer in SN Moriasi model’s company.
2021: Data collection Enumerator at Move on Africa.
2022: Mentor at HOPE Worldwide Kenya; DREAMS program.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Institution: Buruburu Institute of Fine Arts.
Year:2018-2021.
Award: Diploma in Interior Design. (DISTINCTION).
Institutions: ST Monica Computer College.
Year: April-July 2017.
Award: Certificate in Computer studies.
Institution: State House Girls Secondary School.
Year :2013-2016.
Institution: Mwangaza primary school.
Year :2008-2012.
Hard skills.
·
Video
Editing Sketching
·
ArchiCAD
Drawings Interior Design
·
Writing 3D Renders
Soft skills.
·
Creativity Leadership.
·
pedant
Collaboration
·
Perfectionist.
HOBBIES
Reading inspirational materials
Composing creative works.
Community, volunteer work.
Meditation and affirmation
Comments
Post a Comment